Thursday, December 09, 2004

End of the Quarter

Well, that's over with. I took my last two finals today and now I'm totally wiped out. Its been about six years since I last took a final and I'd forgotten how intense the week of testing could be. I'm ready to relax for a few weeks now - good thing Winter Break starts now, I guess.

Of course, I won't be just slacking off and relaxing over break. In addition to the travels to visit the family and the work around the house that I've put off over the last 11 weeks, I've got reading to do for the research I'm doing next quarter. It looks like interesting stuff, but I need to make sure I don't go overboard and that I get some relaxation in along with the reading and running around.

And, I'm hoping to get some serious updates to my sites in place over the next few weeks. We've got plans for at least two (maybe three) D&D sessions over the next couple of weeks and I can't wait! As the kids say "WOOT!"

No comments: